Disaster Recovery Sites
Choose from warm and cold site Disaster recovery solutions with a choice of managed services at the DR sites
Disasters are unpredictable and can strike at any time, with little or no warning. Recovering from a disaster is stressful, expensive and time consuming. With businesses becoming heavily dependent on technology, online business applications, heavy data volumes and high storage requirements, it has become extremely important for businesses to have a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan in place.
eHDF offers a wide spectrum of Disaster Recovery services, one of which is Disaster Recovery sites. Our warm and cold disaster recovery sites come with a choice of our managed services at DR sites. We can also offer data replication solutions that can perform real-time data, application and server replication on both Windows and Linux platforms from a customer’s site to eHosting DataFort’s hosted Disaster Recovery sites using Double-Take® Software’s data replication and workload optimization solutions. The solution can easily migrate, protect and recover data from local and distant sites, and across physical and virtual environments.
Warm Site Disaster Recovery Solutions:
These sites have hardware and connectivity already established, though on a smaller scale than the original production site.
Cold Site Disaster Recovery Solutions:
These sites have virtualized or scaled down hardware enough to keep the business operations active during a disaster. Cold sites have backups that may be between several days and a week old and the data is restored and tested at regular intervals.
Customers can opt for disaster recovery sites at one of eHDF’s multiple data centres located in Dubai, UAE. We also offer Managed Services at the Disaster Recovery site and these include:
- Servers on a leased basis.
- Redundant connectivity to the internet.
- 24X7 system monitoring and management services.
- Application management—databases, messaging, virtualization.
- SAN Storage services.
- Managed security including anti-virus, firewall management and network & host intrusion prevention services.
- Back-up services including daily differential back-ups and full weekly back-ups—kept for a minimum of 30 days.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- 24X7 Service desk support
- IT service management including ITIL (viz. Problem Management, Incident Management, Release Management).
- Remote hands for basic manual operations on hosted infrastructure.
- Cloud Hosting
- Hosting Solutions
- Managed Services
- Contact us
Office # 205, Building 3
Dubai Internet City
P. O. Box. 500006 , Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 3913040
Fax: +971 4 3913050